Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Archangel Invocation




Invoking the Angels of the 4 Directions
Angels are multidimensional beings and are not limited by time and space. A thought or a word will bring them to your side. The angels cannot interfere with our lives, we need to give then permission and ask for what we need. They are always there to assist us and offer guidance. We often fail to call upon them and so many are out of work these days. Lets call them back to work and give these loving beings job security.
I have worked with my angel guides for many years and am constantly amazed in the ways they bring synchronicity, guidance and joy into my life. I greet them with the wonder, imagination and innocence of a child and they reveal themselves to me in wondrous ways.
This is a lovely ritual, which will help you learn first hand about the energies of the archangels. When you do this ritual you may want to face east. Close your eyes and take some slow deep breaths. Visualize yourself surrounded by a pure white light.
Michael: When you are ready, invoke Michael, the archangel of the south. Imagine him standing by your right-hand side. You can also say the following words out loud: “I now invoke the mighty Archangel Michael to stand at my right-hand side. Please grant me strength, courage, and integrity. Please use your sword to cut away any fears. Surround me with your love, so that I may always work for the highest good of all. Thank you.” Become aware of Michael standing beside you, and be alert to how you feel and for any insights or words that he may offer.
Uriel: When you feel ready, invoke Uriel to stand at your left-hand side. Use the following, or simply intend the presence: 

“I now invoke the Archangel Uriel to stand on my left-hand side. Please help me to release all my pain and insecurities. Grant me tranquility and peace of mind. Help me to be of service others. Thank you.” 

Pause and see if Uriel has a message for you. Be aware of his presence, and remain alert for any wisdom or advice that he might offer.
Raphael: When you feel ready, invoke Raphael to stand in front of you. 
Either intend his presence or say these words: “I now invoke Archangel Raphael to stand in front of me. Please fill me with wholeness and good health. Please heal and restore every aspect of my being, pas, present and future. Thank you." Pause, notice how you feel and wait to see if Raphael has a message for you.
Gabriel: When you feel ready, ask Gabriel to stand behind you. You may also say these words: “I now invoke Archangel Gabriel to stand behind me. Help me to always walk in the light. Purify my body, mind, and spirit. Thank you.” Again pause to see if Gabriel has a message for you.
Once you have done this, experience the different energies of the four archangels around you. It makes no difference how you perceive the archangels. 
This is your personal experience, so trust however it happens for you.
Be with the archangels and take as long as you wish to experience feelings of peace and to enjoy the presence of these divine beings.
You can ask the archangels for help, guidance, and protection for you, your family and friends, your community, country, and the entire world. There is no limitation to what they will do for us. “Ask and it is given.”
When you are ready close the ritual by giving thanks to the angels and except everything you have asked for as already given.
Blessed Be!
Love Barbara

4 comments:

eliyahu yitshak said...

hello im looking for my reiki teacher inger j.f.droog[1981-holland]lived in calgary-is she still alive?could you help me thank you

eliyahu yitshak said...

i just left one-you know what i mean

eliyahu yitshak said...

will it take long? ill be glad to hier from you

eliyahu yitshak said...

hello im looking for my reiki teacher inger j.f.droog[1981-holland]lived in calgary-is she still alive?could you help me thank you